Sunday, October 2, 2011

HACKED!!!

Hey all! This is Megan's big sis Jennifer HACKING Megan's blog because it is non other then.....
MEGAN'S 18th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!


All of you know Meg to be a beautiful, creative, fun and amazing person... and that is EXACTLY what she is! There is not a day in my life that I don't thank God for giving her to me to be my sister and one of my best friends.



So all and any of you who have enjoyed Megan and her blog (and I know that there are lots of you!!!) ... be SURE to stop by and wish her a very happy birthday!

11 comments:

Karen said...

Happy birthday Megan!

Elizabeth Braun said...

Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

Happy 18th Birthday Megan!


theshortonescookingblog.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

Happy Birthday, Meg!

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Hope you have a wonderful day (I'm just a little bit jealous( :)
You are very special!!

Sharon said...

May your birthday be full of sweet memories. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Eve

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Megan!!! I've totally enjoyed getting to read about you and your family's life! Hope you have a very blessed b-day.:)
Maddy H.

Bethany said...

Hey Megan! I've been reading your blog for probably a year now off and on. Happy 18th Birthday! May the Lord bless you with many more, and may you continue to serve Him with your whole heart.
Your blog has been an inspiration to me photographically and the way you are so honest and the grateful heart you have.
God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happiest of Birthdays, Megan... a wee bit late! :)

May God richly bless you in your 18th year and all the years that follow!!

Anonymous said...

Megan,

I am Late on your Birthday Post,:( but.....I love you and am glad you had a great Birthday! I wish we could have skyped more:( Love you lots girl!

Amanda (I am glad we're the same age again...too)