Sunday, December 19, 2010

In AWE!!!

Look at this...


Now imagine you standing outside looking at this...



Is it just me or would it be hard for you not to want to scream?


Is it not just Seriously Beautiful!!


I had a hard time containing that excitement...
Trust me it was even more beautiful in real life!

(Taken in November )

I just stood there in total awe (while snapping pictures :)
Thanking the Lord for such beauty
I just couldn't believe my eyes
I thanked him over and over for such beauty
and I am still thanking him! :)

Thank you Lord for the BEAUTIFUL sunrises and sunsets!

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Wow! I really like that last one. You should have that one printed on a canvas. It's beautiful!

Sereina said...

Wow! So beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Those photos are absolutely GORGEOUS!! :)

-Chelsea

Jaymi said...

wow, what an amazing sunset! its been raining for 3 days straight here in LA so I havent seen the sky for a while!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Megan, in capturing God's magnificent display of beauty!! Keep up the good work.
RUTH

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

AMAZING!!! You are really great at capturing God's beauty!

The Rowley Family said...

ahh, tears...
this is so beautiful! I am so amazed at how creation calls... beautiful, meg.
Thanks again for sharing.