Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am A PHOTOGRAPHIER not a SPELLER

The other day I was going through my old school stuff and came upon this story that I wrote. It cracked me up because of my spelling! My spelling has improved a bit :) Here is the story.....

err onle if it werent for Jenny yelld Amy. what is the mater hone side mom. Jenny is all ways making fun at me, Because I dont have aney frinds side Amy. wy I thot that you had lots of frinds side mom. well I did but now that dad deid tha think that Im not popieler side Amy. did you gust egnor thum side mom    no   wat did you do  well I yelld at thum and side ther menes side amy well how bowt you sa something nise eche thim tha sa somthing mene side mom
the neks day. yhhhhhh lift the gilse  your pirity side Amy the gril's stopt lafing and won of the grils came up to amy and side were sore that we thise you. I forgive you side Amy and tha wer finds for ever
The End

Was it hard for you to read? I have come a little way's in my spelling and punctuation :) But then again for my spelling I am not sure if any of you noticed but awhile ago I had this at the end of my posts..


Well if you noticed I spelt Photography wrong and NEVER noticed! So all in all I just wanted to let  you know that I am not a speller and if I ever spell anything wrong that is why :) but then again half my words would be spelled wrong if it were not for spell check! LOL

3 comments:

Shelby said...

that's funny! I misspelled something in my header one time. And it was on there for a while before I saw it.

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

That is too funny!!! No wonder you and I get along so well. :)
Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, I had a hard time reading it.

I am a terrible speller also so I always get Janae to read my comments before I post them to make sure they make sense.
Jordie

I actually usually change 3 or more things when I proof-read her comments! (Janae)