Friday, October 1, 2010

Andrew 10 months

Wednesday evening I took Andy's 10 mths pictures AGAIN! You ask why again? Well cause I DELETED the first ones (no I did NOT do it on purpose!). I was getting pictures of my card and I accidentally deleted his folder instead of a different folder that I was wanting to delete....I WAS SAD! And because it was on the card it could NOT be undone :( So I figured before Andy was 11 months I should take his 10 month ones again :).























Thanks for putting up with your Auntie Meg ....EVEN when she deletes your pictures and you have to take them ALL over again! :)

6 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

You really did a great job Meggie!! Have I ever mentioned how wonderful it is to have a great photographer as a sis-in-law? Well if not, it's like totally super duper wonderful!!!
Love Ya!!

Anonymous said...

Awww very very CUTE.

Graet job Meg.

Love you guys.

Love Rita

Elyssa said...

Aw man that would suck!
You did an awesome job though :)

Anonymous said...

Meggie you did a GRAET job!
The pictures are SO SWEET (thanks to our nephew Andy :)
The new lens pictures look so cool!
I'm thinking it's alot nicer for taking pictures now that he can sit eh?
I love the one of him looking up with his mouth open :) so cute!
And his smile is adorable!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow girl!! :)

Love ya!
Rae

Anonymous said...

I miss little Andy :(

He is getting so big! Please gove him a hug and kiss for me.

As always great pictures Meg! I love the 3rd and 11th pictures too cute!

Love much, Liz

Laura said...

just fantastic, and your subject of course is PRECIOUS!

HUGS TO YOU,
Aunt Laura