Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ryan & Yvonne | Wedding


A few months ago when Ryan and Yvonne asked if I would be willing to shoot their wedding I was extremely excited #1 cause the wedding was going to be in summer which = nice pictures and #2 Who wouldn't be excited? :) Well it turns out that as the wedding day got closer that the forecast was forecasting....Yep RAIN! That made me just a little nervous! Well on their wedding day the forecast was still saying rain... BUT we prayed for NO rain and GOD did answered our prayers CAUSE it did NOT rain until everything was over and Ryan and Yvonne were just about to leave the church. And to make everything even more perfect...EVERYBODY was SO co-operative!
I had a BLAST with you all!!!













































My dear Friend Raechelle (Ryan's Sister) helped me take there pictures...Thanks girl I had LOTS of fun with you and hope we can do it again sometime :)

















Congratulations Ryan & Yvonne!
Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your big day!

8 comments:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Oh, how beautiful!
You did a great job. I really like the truck pictures:)

Blessings...

Shelby said...

those are wonderful. i really like the ones on the railroad tracks

Anonymous said...

Meg~a~roo

What Can I say other then You and Raechelle did an Amazing job. I can't even pick which ones I like the best they are all great:)

Love you Girl
Amanda

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Meg.

Love you lot's.

Rita

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

you did a great job Megan (and Rae) i really like all of them but the one with the bubbles in black and white looks really good!
Love Becca

The Bridal Couple said...

Looks very good megan! Thank you so much, good job. talk to you soon.
~Ryan&Yvonne Penner

~E~R~I~N~ said...

Those are really pretty!
Yvonne is really pretty! I LOVED her hair!!!

I really liked the textured one of them under the umbrella in black and white. How did you do that?
And the cell phone one. That was neat as well.
~E~R~I~N~

Anonymous said...

I love the Ford pickup truck pic's they're awesome! I also love the one where she's holding the umbrella over them and they're in front of the building . . . it's cute. Good job keep it up! :)

~Chasity