Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Week-End in PICTURES :)

So I thought I would share pictures from our weekend.

On Good Friday we had an extended Pauls' family gathering.
The kids had fun decorating COOKIES!



Lots of visiting..

Grandma and Jaden..

And my most favoritest Nephew Andy

And of course gotta have fun with self portraits right? :)

On Saturday we went to my Grandpa and Grandma Pauls for the day...

Playing a bit of football..

Oh, Look who it is again! :)

Joey hoping he can get the football somhow!

He got it! Just look at that smile! :)


Zach being so sweet and posing for a picture..

And Caleb too!


And on Sunday Grandma and Grandpa Rowley came over for the day.
I didn't get alot of pictures cause I wasn't feeling very well...



Eating a YUMMY steak lunch


Yum Yum pie..

And the reason why we celebrate....

He is Risen!!!!!!
Thank you Lord for the CROSS!
Hope you all had a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE the pictures !Your first pie picture looks like almost the same one we had. Weird is it not??

MEGoo Photography said...

Thanks Ray! Yes that is weird! :) :)