Monday, September 20, 2010

{ Zachary }

On a freezing cold day I asked Zach if it was too cold for me to take pictures of him, he thankfully said it wasn't :) (And the reason I was so thankful is cause I was having one of my photo shoot withdrawals again :)

When I think of Zachary I think of things like ....

When we are sitting at the table eating he will all of a sudden just fall on the floor! 

And once I was giving him a big sister's scolding and I was quite upset with something he did and well I was scolding him he just all of a sudden fell down! Now how are you suppose to be mad after he does something like that? :) It is rare to find him standing on his feet (ok..maybe that is exaggerating just a little bit)

But he did manage to stay still for as few pictures....
















So like I said it was cold...So me being the kind sister I am let him warm up in the milking barn for a little bit......

But I didn't stop taking pictures of him :)


We were getting kind of board sitting in the barn...Just trying to make things a little more exciting!

Ahh..Back outside.



Thanks Zachy for braving the cold for your big sissy! 
I love you!!

5 comments:

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Great job you guys!!!
Love Becca

Shelby said...

sounds like he's very goofy. we have one of those in our family too. but he's sure alot of fun. =)

the fourth pic of him in the hay, is my favorite. personality exudes from these pictures, great job capturing it.

Sereina said...

These are great! I love the first shot!

Elyssa said...

Great shots! I came across your blog today and I love your photography :) I think I just may have to follow you!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little bro you have!