Monday, September 13, 2010

Rainy Days

Last week Mom, Dad, Jen and Jaden went to a hotel to celebrate Mom's birthday. Kerri and I stayed home to hold down the fort. Well one of the evenings it was RAINING...And as you may know kids react to the rain by running around the house and making A LOT of noise!! I was trying to think of what to do to keep them occupied for the next hour before they went to bed. So..... we made a little video :) I BEGGED Kerri to be in it too, but she just didn't want to, apparently she doesn't do videos!!!!! :) So the kids and I worked on it and within an hour this is what we we had.....totally unscripted....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's too funny. the weather report and the duct tape commercial are comical

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Great video Guys you did a great job.

Love you we really need to get together.

Love Rita

Mrs. Pauls said...

Funny! I loved the line where Zach says "Look! it's holding this ladies mouth together!"

that made me laugh. :-)

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

I'm still laughing!!! :) Thats so great you guys, you really need to get your technical difficulties figured out so that we can see the rest of the show. :)
Love you guys!
Becca

Kaitlin said...

Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

That was super hilarious and cute! :) It made me laugh a bunch. Some of my favorite sayings were . . .
Weather forecast: "It's raining!!!"
Sports update: "So, do you think the Tiger's will win tonight?" "Uh, no."
Duct Tape Commercial: "Like just look how it's holding this lady's mouth together!" "It's really great tape! Buy it!" "Like if you have like a broken piece of paper you can just like stick it right onto like the paper!"

Anonymous said...

Haha, My brothers (James and Stephen love it:) They are cracking up! Great job guys I loved the sounds you put withit Meg-a-roo:) Maybe when you come we can do video with all the Children.

Love you,
Mand-a-roo