Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunday @ Grandpa's and Grandma's

On Sunday we were at our grandparents and I for some reason took a lot of pictures (I know not like me to do something like that :) So I thought I would share a few....
: Josiah being cute :


: A moth :

: Caleb :

: Nathan :


: growing baby :) :

: Kerri and Josiah :


: Grandpa and Mom playing Bocce Ball :



: Caleb and Zach playing Croquet :


: Zachary :

: Dad, Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa playing Bocce Ball :


: Grandma & Grandpa :

: Tire Swing :


Jen, Ker, Brooke, Mikaya, Josiah and I went on a walk.....

: Holding Hands :


: The highway :

: All of us (thank you self timer :) :

: Picking flowers :


: Joey waiting...ever so patiently :


: The Valley :

: And then we had a WEINER ROAST!!! :) :


: And to end it all off...Blue Birds:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute pics Meg.
I miss you guys like crazy already and hope we can see you soon.
Love Rita

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!
Like the pictures lots!

I miss you all so very much I hope we can get together soon!

Love you!

Rae