Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is it just in our house?

Is it just in our house that when somebody bakes a cake, a few mins. after it comes out of the oven it looks like this.... ?


 
Please tell me we are not the only ones that do this! :)
I mean this is an 8x8 pan and there is 12 people living in this house!

Oh, dear in the time that I was writing this blog post look what happened....





Anybody want to come finish it? Cause you know nobody likes eating the last piece! :)

Ya, Anyway.....
These are WHOLE WHEAT brownies...
Kerri just figured out (after about a year of PAIN in her stomach) that she is allergic to white flour.
So she has been trying a lot of new WHOLE WHEAT recipes.
These brownies are WHOLE WHEAT I am still surprised how good they are!
I am sure that Kerri will be putting the WHOLE WHEAT brownie recipe on our  cooking blog soon! :)


Ps. The WHOLE WHEAT brownies are REALLY REALLY good!
Pps. I wasn't the only one who was eating the WHOLE WHEAT brownies..In other words I did NOT eat half the cake by myself (I had to clear that up cause I know some of you were thinking that I did eat half the cake all by myself :)
Psss. Did you get the WHOLE WHEAT part? :)
Pssss. the people who wanted the recipe for homemade crepes they are HERE
Psssss. Are you aloud to have this many Ps's?

8 comments:

*Reading Between the Lines* said...

Megan,
That is our house EVERY time,sweets are made!
Mommy 2

Olivia said...

Those look yummy. Yes, in my family of 9, nothing sweet lasts. If my mom is nearby, she will stop us, but, if not, whatever we made is gone!!

Elyssa said...

This happens in my house all the time too! I only have six people living in my house though :)

Sereina said...

There are only six of us here, but we still have the same problem!

MEGoo Photography said...

Sure glad we an't the only ones! :)

Shelby said...

we make a 13x9 and it gets eaten in a day!

The Pauls' Family said...

Yup Meg! the straighten the cake game is just so fun:)
By the way I think you did eat most of it:)JK!....well kinda....
Your lil sis Ker Ker

The Pauls' Family said...

Yup Meg! the straighten the cake game is just so fun:)
By the way I think you did eat most of it:)JK!....well kinda....
Your lil sis Ker Ker