Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brothers Are A Blessing.....


EVEN WHEN THEY EAT YOUR 8GB MEMORY CARD AND BREAK IT!

Side Note: These pictures were taken after the damage had been done, so no I didn't stand there and take pictures while he ate my card the first time...don't worry :) 

And I changed my blog around a bit (and made a new header...I know you are probably rolling your eyes:)  
and wanted your opinion. Do you think it is better with the stuff on the side bar or not? And what about the   
header? Do you like it better then the old one? Let me know you thoughts!!


5 comments:

krystal said...

Oh dear!
I love you new header!

Shelby said...

Oh no!
I like the sidebar stuff at the bottom better, I think it looks more professional. =)

Sereina said...

Oh my!

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

This way looks really great, but it also looked really great the other way. :) And same witht he header, they both look super, so I'm not sure if I was any help at all. :)

Mrs. Pauls said...

I haven't been around for a while, so I don't really remember your old layout. I do like this new header though... it is always fun to see new pictures at the top.

p.s. I'm sorry I missed your give-away! We are hoping to get some pictures done soon... we just have to get over these colds!