Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday and Music Video

Happy 19th Birthday Jennifer!
I LOVE you!!!!

And since Jennifer likes horses so much I thought it would be appropriate to post a music video that we made a few days ago.

Us girls have been wanting to do a music video with the song 'The Great Adventure" for a long time...So a few weeks ago Raechelle our dear friend agreed to record us riding so that I could put this video together. Raechelle did an AMAZING job with recording that made it look all the better :) Thanks a WHOLE lot Rae!!!

To watch the video click on the little box in the bottom left corner...

From 2010-07-28_2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen I love you oh so much Canadian Sis!

You lil USA sis:) Liz

Shelby said...

you did a really good job on putting the movie together Meg. I think i watched it twice. It's neat to see all ya'll together and the music is perfect

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenny!

I love you SO very much Jenny!!

I know you'll be having a wonderful day with your new little brother.
give him a kiss for me k? :)

You did a great job with the music video Meg,and thanks for letting me record it I had a great time with you girls!

Love you LOTS!

Love,
Rae

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jen!
Meghan, you did an awesome job with putting this video together!
Love Ya!
Love Jordie Janae Jerica