Sunday, January 31, 2010

Need some entertainment?

OK. So if you are ever need some entertainment...well here is something very entertaining and yet very simple, all you have to do is sit in front of somebody and start snapping....Let me tell ya it is very entertaining :) as for the person that is behind the camera..... :)


 









Opps...I guess Kerri got a little carried away :)






Now that you seen how fun it is...GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!! (just make sure that you chose wisely who will be sitting in front of you :) It could be dangerous if you don't! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY I am the first to comment!!! And I will say! You aer to CUTE Ker Ker no matter what Meg says. Meg be nice to Ker Ker .looks like FUN!!! LOVE YOU ALL becky

Anonymous said...

Ok maybe I'll try it with my little sister,we'll see what happens :)

I 'love you guys sooooo MUCH!!!!!!

Rae